11th-Dec-25, 12:01 PM
I learned a few lessons with this one:
Waiting for software to 'repair' modified meshes can take longer than doing the actual print. I prefer Netfabb to do the repair work as it doesn't affect the quality of the original file like 3D Builder does.
- it's perfectly OK to overexpose the layers... better than failed supports
- This resin needs a lot of cleaning in alcohol
- thin walls will still print but feel soft... leave the print on it's supports after cleaning in alcohol and wait 24 hours minimum for the alcohol to evaporate out of the resin and let the resin dry thoroughly
- part cure the resin whilst the supports are still in place, it'll reduce warping as the resin cures/shrinks slightly
Waiting for software to 'repair' modified meshes can take longer than doing the actual print. I prefer Netfabb to do the repair work as it doesn't affect the quality of the original file like 3D Builder does.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)