Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fraud Wanglia Race/Rally... 3D
#1

I last made one of these in 2021 and was never happy with it.

I bought new resin for the first time in 4 years and this wasn't on the market back then.

I modified the Anglia file that I last made, that had a radiator and oil cooler on the front and straighter wheel arches.
That car also had an inline setup.

Bodyshell is 3D resin - Siraya Magna Durable.

Chassis has no adjustable pod but fairly flexible and printed in Overture Super PLA+.

Wheels are also printed in the same filament (with resin printed Minilite inserts about 2mm thick).

Driver(s) are resin printed in what was left of the old resin.

Motor is a £2 china NSR 25k motor and securely glued in the pod with super glue and bicarb powder.

Interior is temporary until I paint the bodyshell hence no windows yet but I want to test it at the club tomorrow... maybe race it.

...bodyshell is 54mm wide, 9mm wide NSR zero graining Rally tyres, 54mm across the tyre walls. This is for our Small Sports/Saloons class which has 9mm tyre width and 54mm across the tyres max limits.

   

   

   

   

   
-------------------------------------------

That was printed at 0.05mm on a Anycubic Photon Mono X.

It took a day to calibrate this new resin, it needed 5 second exposure time (at 75% power). Normally resins I've used only needed up to 2 seconds exposure times.

...I was super chuffed that it printed so cleanly first time... ignoring the little bit missed under the back bumper, a few more supports will help here.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 5 members Like Kevan's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Fraud Wanglia Race/Rally... 3D - by Kevan - 10th-Dec-25, 11:49 PM
RE: Fraud Wanglia Race/Rally... 3D - by Kevan - 11th-Dec-25, 12:01 PM
RE: Fraud Wanglia Race/Rally... 3D - by Kevan - 11th-Dec-25, 11:51 PM
RE: Fraud Wanglia Race/Rally... 3D - by Kevan - 12th-Dec-25, 05:59 PM
RE: Fraud Wanglia Race/Rally... 3D - by KensRedZed - 12th-Dec-25, 11:35 PM
RE: Fraud Wanglia Race/Rally... 3D - by Kevan - 13th-Dec-25, 12:43 AM
RE: Fraud Wanglia Race/Rally... 3D - by Kevan - 16th-Dec-25, 12:40 PM
RE: Fraud Wanglia Race/Rally... 3D - by Kevan - 16th-Dec-25, 09:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Graham
7th-Jul-26, 04:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)