4th-Dec-25, 02:36 AM
(2nd-Dec-25, 04:23 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:(2nd-Dec-25, 01:31 PM)BAracer Wrote:(2nd-Dec-25, 05:56 AM)DPJ Wrote: Lights add to the realism and I love'em!
Ditto, but only when they come fitted. Fitting light is not a task I enjoy, or one that necessarily results in working lights on a car!
I snipped the lights out of my white Mini. Then the rules changed to night racing. I raced as many times as I could without lights before being disqualified.
Do you think I could get lights back in the car? Not a chance. I invented a new lanquage just trying (a mix of Gaelic and Japanese I think). I eventually got one bright white LED installed which makes the entire nose glow. Then installed a bright red LED in the back. Now the entire back end glows red. All the guys in my club have a good chuckle over that one. At least it has lights now.
So that the body doesn't glow paint the area flat black on the inside!


![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)