1st-Dec-25, 06:15 PM
I can log on with my phone. But my laptop has been getting an "http error 406" since about the same time as everyone else.
I hate using my phone for a forum. No better way to curb someone's interest than to force them to an uncomfortable place.
I've left messages for help. Nothing. I check it once in a while, and I'm almost happy it doesn't work. Too much screen time.
The stupid moving ads are getting even stupider. On one ad, a girl just stupidly jumps up and down. Then my wife walks in and says "what the heck are you looking at?". Umm... slot cars?
I hate using my phone for a forum. No better way to curb someone's interest than to force them to an uncomfortable place.
I've left messages for help. Nothing. I check it once in a while, and I'm almost happy it doesn't work. Too much screen time.
The stupid moving ads are getting even stupider. On one ad, a girl just stupidly jumps up and down. Then my wife walks in and says "what the heck are you looking at?". Umm... slot cars?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)