Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi there from NZ
#1

Hi All
Great to have access to these great resources, especially when you are a relatively new slot racer.
I started at the beginning of this year by buying some secondhand track and it has got rather infectious... in a good way.  
I have a aprox 14m track in my garage and now every second Weds night I am joined by up to 5 other guys, all new to slots, and we race flat out for about two hours.  I have never seen these boys (late 50's early 60's) laugh so hard. It's great fun.
Cheers for the add.
Steve
[+] 2 members Like hillsr's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hi there from NZ - by hillsr - 1st-Nov-19, 08:55 AM
RE: Hi there from NZ - by woodcote - 1st-Nov-19, 09:28 AM
RE: Hi there from NZ - by JasonB - 1st-Nov-19, 09:53 AM
RE: Hi there from NZ - by CMOTD - 1st-Nov-19, 10:32 AM
RE: Hi there from NZ - by hillsr - 2nd-Nov-19, 07:37 AM
RE: Hi there from NZ - by Scuderia_Turini - 1st-Nov-19, 01:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)