1st-Nov-19, 07:49 AM
OK so its been a while again since I posted a reply.
These are just my shelf queens, a few were duplicated so I had them for the track as well, I mean its rude not to sometimes isn't it.
Carrera first:
Carrera-30872 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Carrera-27616 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Carrera-27615 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Carrera-27603 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Carrera-27602 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Carrera-27596 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Carrera-27594 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
A couple of Sideways:
Racer_Sideways-SWHC07A by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Racer_Sideways-SW65 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
A Policar:
Policar-PCCAR03c by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
an NSR:
NSR-0108 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Some lovely Pioneers:
Pioneer-P022 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Pioneer-P079-DS by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Pioneer-P079 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Pioneer-P075-DS White by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Pioneer-P073 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Pioneer-P071 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
More to follow.....
These are just my shelf queens, a few were duplicated so I had them for the track as well, I mean its rude not to sometimes isn't it.
Carrera first:
Carrera-30872 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Carrera-27616 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Carrera-27615 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Carrera-27603 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Carrera-27602 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Carrera-27596 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Carrera-27594 by Colin Hughes, on FlickrA couple of Sideways:
Racer_Sideways-SWHC07A by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Racer_Sideways-SW65 by Colin Hughes, on FlickrA Policar:
Policar-PCCAR03c by Colin Hughes, on Flickran NSR:
NSR-0108 by Colin Hughes, on FlickrSome lovely Pioneers:
Pioneer-P022 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Pioneer-P079-DS by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Pioneer-P079 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Pioneer-P075-DS White by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Pioneer-P073 by Colin Hughes, on Flickr
Pioneer-P071 by Colin Hughes, on FlickrMore to follow.....
Colin
[url=http://www.CandC-Designs.co.uk]C&C Designs - High Quality Decal Printing[/url]
[url=http://www.SlotCars.WraithsObsessions.co.uk]Wraith Obsessions[/url]

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)