Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Aurora 1/32 cars and set documentation
#1

Hello there,
I am in the process of acquiring a bunch of Aurora 1/32 sets, cars, etc and have very little documentation. If anyone has any literature that they would like to share, that would be great. Also any info on K&B cars and sets too as they are essentially the same, so I understand. Any thought or advice on this would be appreciated. I am basically collecting to build, tinker with and use a bit, as I am more into the nostalgia than actually racing.
Many thanks!
Tony
[+] 2 members Like AJ3Leone's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Aurora 1/32 cars and set documentation - by AJ3Leone - 17th-Nov-25, 04:05 PM
AJ3Leone - by AJ3Leone - 19th-Nov-25, 03:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM
Last Post by JasonB
9th-Aug-24, 10:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)