17th-Nov-25, 08:05 AM
Nope - I still live in hope.
Showered, shaved, dressed, fed, two days washing up done (who'd have thought microwaved meals could produce such a mess!) and elevenses prepared:
Plus couch cleared, so somewhere to sit when I DO have elevenses. (Just don't look behind me!!!)
Next? All the empty cardboard boxes out of the hall into the Honda Jazz in van mode - although a run to the tip will be the last thing I do, then dumpster diving to rescue some Carrera cases from the dustbin. I didn't realise they contained spares!
I might still do this!
Showered, shaved, dressed, fed, two days washing up done (who'd have thought microwaved meals could produce such a mess!) and elevenses prepared:
Plus couch cleared, so somewhere to sit when I DO have elevenses. (Just don't look behind me!!!)
Next? All the empty cardboard boxes out of the hall into the Honda Jazz in van mode - although a run to the tip will be the last thing I do, then dumpster diving to rescue some Carrera cases from the dustbin. I didn't realise they contained spares!
I might still do this!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)