Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BRM P57 "stackpipe"
#7

Hi Jason,...thanks for the tips !!

Did you realign my pictures for me ??........after I last edited, (everything looked good on the edit page) and saved the changes, the pics. were all over the place on the forum view,.....but, now several minutes later they are just fine...strange.......not saying it was not my fault, (it has been known to happen)...but, I thought I had done  everything correctly.

I did paste them from Postimage (which has been good to me), but, will try the "add attachment" method next time.

Thanks for your help, and patience  Thumbup

Cheers
Chris Walker
[+] 1 member Likes chrisguyw's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
BRM P57 "stackpipe" - by chrisguyw - 31st-Oct-19, 06:41 PM
RE: BRM P57 "stackpipe" - by woodcote - 31st-Oct-19, 07:07 PM
RE: BRM P57 "stackpipe" - by chrisguyw - 31st-Oct-19, 07:20 PM
RE: BRM P57 "stackpipe" - by JasonB - 31st-Oct-19, 07:30 PM
RE: BRM P57 "stackpipe" - by chrisguyw - 31st-Oct-19, 07:48 PM
RE: BRM P57 "stackpipe" - by JasonB - 31st-Oct-19, 09:29 PM
RE: BRM P57 "stackpipe" - by chrisguyw - 31st-Oct-19, 09:55 PM
RE: BRM P57 "stackpipe" - by JasonB - 31st-Oct-19, 10:53 PM
RE: BRM P57 "stackpipe" - by Anthony B - 1st-Nov-19, 11:42 AM
RE: BRM P57 "stackpipe" - by Tibbs - 28th-May-24, 07:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
21st-Nov-20, 03:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)