31st-Oct-19, 09:49 PM
Scalextric Jaguar - D-Type: modified C8515
What better than another Jag?
Another superbly detailed model from Scalextric .....
The prop shaft and magnet were too big to allow the chip to be fitted as in the C-Type
of a couple of posts ago. So the only space was in the boot, the flatness of this Rev H
chip clears the crown gear quite easily.
There was exactly 3mm space between the guide base and the motor vents .......![[Image: dribble.gif]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/dribble.gif)
Just getting things lined up for the final shot ..............
I'm glad that this went well without any problems as I now have another two to do ......
What better than another Jag?
Another superbly detailed model from Scalextric .....
The prop shaft and magnet were too big to allow the chip to be fitted as in the C-Type
of a couple of posts ago. So the only space was in the boot, the flatness of this Rev H
chip clears the crown gear quite easily.
There was exactly 3mm space between the guide base and the motor vents .......
Just getting things lined up for the final shot ..............
I'm glad that this went well without any problems as I now have another two to do ......

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)