11th-Nov-25, 09:06 PM
Lots of benchwork here now that the nights are drawing in.
Bought this SCX Integrale because of the Marlboro livery and hoped it would run as good as it looked...sadly not. But it gave me the perfect opportunity to re-build it into something hopefully more competitive for next year's Worthing Rally Stages. So I have paired the body with an Amato chassis, an SRC M3 motor, and some SRC Delta wheels (black of course), et voila!
First run in a week or so...fingers crossed that it's sorted.
Bought this SCX Integrale because of the Marlboro livery and hoped it would run as good as it looked...sadly not. But it gave me the perfect opportunity to re-build it into something hopefully more competitive for next year's Worthing Rally Stages. So I have paired the body with an Amato chassis, an SRC M3 motor, and some SRC Delta wheels (black of course), et voila!
First run in a week or so...fingers crossed that it's sorted.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)