30th-Oct-25, 10:07 AM
A brass plate will hang under this 3D chassis.
The chassis is sandwiched between the bodyshell and brass plate allowing free movement of all three parts.
There will be 2mm ground clearance under the brass plate to conform to CSCRA regs that we race GP cars to.
Narrow track, wheels and tyres to suit.
I have a chassis design for inline slimline motor but this chassis is for a Flat 6 motor, possibly one from a Racer Sideways Group 5 that are mild enough.
I forgot to add rear axle will be in Slotit spherical bearings and have height adjustment. Front axle will be through a brass tube and also height adjustable.
Adjustable height makes it easy to set proper ground clearance.
The chassis is sandwiched between the bodyshell and brass plate allowing free movement of all three parts.
There will be 2mm ground clearance under the brass plate to conform to CSCRA regs that we race GP cars to.
Narrow track, wheels and tyres to suit.
I have a chassis design for inline slimline motor but this chassis is for a Flat 6 motor, possibly one from a Racer Sideways Group 5 that are mild enough.
I forgot to add rear axle will be in Slotit spherical bearings and have height adjustment. Front axle will be through a brass tube and also height adjustable.
Adjustable height makes it easy to set proper ground clearance.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)