23rd-Oct-25, 08:36 AM
Thank you @RallyHub!
Before I go ordering magazines...
- Which article is likely to answer my question the best?
- Do any of them have a list of cars / manufacturers?
I'm guessing that the "40 years" article is the most likely one.
In having researched the subject previously, where's the best starting point? Are there manufacturers you'd recommend looking at?
From what I can tell, there are examples of cars through the 90s early 00s, but the most recent ones are far me difficult. Anything since 2017 seems to be the wrong year - I want the Fiesta or the Yaris or the i20 with the number before they were crowned, so no #1 cars. Then finding ones from the right year (so the correct livery) is proving even more difficult!
Before I go ordering magazines...
- Which article is likely to answer my question the best?
- Do any of them have a list of cars / manufacturers?
I'm guessing that the "40 years" article is the most likely one.
In having researched the subject previously, where's the best starting point? Are there manufacturers you'd recommend looking at?
From what I can tell, there are examples of cars through the 90s early 00s, but the most recent ones are far me difficult. Anything since 2017 seems to be the wrong year - I want the Fiesta or the Yaris or the i20 with the number before they were crowned, so no #1 cars. Then finding ones from the right year (so the correct livery) is proving even more difficult!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)