Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question WRC champion slot cars - who makes them, or don't they exist?
#1

Hello!

I want to collect 1:32 slot car WRC models, one for every champion since I've followed it in 2000.
It seems impossible to get the actual years for the champion themselves....

Can anybody recommend the best way to collect them? Maybe there are older discontinued ones that you know? 

Attached is a table of the champions, their cars & the number they would've run that year. Hopefully it helps anybody work out which specific one I would need. But we're talking 13 cars featuring:

Gronholm
Burns
Solberg
Loeb (4 Citroens - Kronos Zsara incl.)
Ogier (Polo, Fiesta & Yaris)
Tanak
Neuville

I have no preference over the make. Scalextric makes some recent cars decently, but I know that SCX & AvantSlot have been known to produce very good cars. Maybe Slot.it & others have made some? I've fallen down a rabbit hole with it & came back with very few answers... If you know manufacturer & model numbers I'd be very grateful!

Alternatively, if you can suggest a cost effective & time minimal way to put the right decals on certain similar cars... it could be a solution... maybe.

Thanks in advance.
Jacob


Attached Files
.pdf WRC CHamps.pdf Size: 76.33 KB  Downloads: 84
Quote


Messages In This Thread
WRC champion slot cars - who makes them, or don't they exist? - by jacob.strong.greys - 22nd-Oct-25, 04:46 PM
RE: WRC champion slot cars - who makes them, or don't they exist? - by rallyhub - 22nd-Oct-25, 05:25 PM
RE: WRC champion slot cars - who makes them, or don't they exist? - by jacob.strong.greys - 23rd-Oct-25, 08:36 AM
RE: WRC champion slot cars - who makes them, or don't they exist? - by woodcote - 23rd-Oct-25, 01:55 PM
RE: WRC champion slot cars - who makes them, or don't they exist? - by rallyhub - 23rd-Oct-25, 02:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM
Last Post by JasonB
9th-Aug-24, 10:13 AM
Last Post by bowley
3rd-Jul-24, 05:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)