Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info Some more kits to bash
#4

(26th-Aug-25, 07:30 PM)munter Wrote:  Interesting wheels on the Charger. I don't think I have seen that pattern before.

Hi John, the inserts are my best effort to replicate the Elfin F5000 wheels that John McCormack used on this car. The inserts and the front wheels are 3d printed. As is the rest of the car except the metal bits. Windows and interior tray (which includes the large cover over where the Repco V8 sat next to J McC) are vac formed.

I've attached a reference photo that I used.

Cheers, Peter


Attached Files Image(s)
   
[+] 1 member Likes PeterG's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Some more kits to bash - by PeterG - 26th-Aug-25, 02:42 AM
RE: Some more kits to bash - by munter - 26th-Aug-25, 07:30 PM
RE: Some more kits to bash - by PeterG - 3rd-Sep-25, 03:05 AM
RE: Some more kits to bash - by Kevan - 26th-Aug-25, 07:35 PM
RE: Some more kits to bash - by munter - 3rd-Sep-25, 08:02 PM
RE: Some more kits to bash - by Anthony B - 5th-Sep-25, 06:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)