Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My first sketch
#9

(20th-Aug-25, 07:36 AM)JasonB Wrote:  Personally I would just use it as a guide to hand draw it.

It 's not easy to print it off in exactly the right scale, and there will inevitably be parts that you want to change a bit when you get it up to full size.

I know when I used anyrail for my railway I spent months tweaking and refining my plan then totally ignored it when I layed the track  Bigsmile it became more obvious the track flow and viewing angles.


Dave
Quote


Messages In This Thread
My first sketch - by Bbdave - 18th-Aug-25, 10:33 AM
RE: My first sketch - by rallyhub - 18th-Aug-25, 11:15 AM
RE: My first sketch - by JasonB - 19th-Aug-25, 08:52 AM
RE: My first sketch - by Bbdave - 19th-Aug-25, 11:54 AM
RE: My first sketch - by JasonB - 19th-Aug-25, 09:56 PM
RE: My first sketch - by Bbdave - 20th-Aug-25, 06:04 AM
RE: My first sketch - by Bbdave - 20th-Aug-25, 06:08 AM
RE: My first sketch - by JasonB - 20th-Aug-25, 07:36 AM
RE: My first sketch - by Bbdave - 20th-Aug-25, 09:03 AM
RE: My first sketch - by rallyhub - 20th-Aug-25, 11:16 AM
RE: My first sketch - by Kevan - 20th-Aug-25, 11:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)