Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Manufacture “performance” standards?
#1

Decades ago I  found huge differences in brands. 
Some were great and some were duds. 
Back then most of my cars were Fly. 
Seeing the new offerings and new manufacturers I am curios if these cars are all competitive with each other. 
I looked for reviews but haven’t found them yet. 
I appreciate any insights. 
MJ in TN
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Manufacture “performance” standards? - by TN327 - 15th-Aug-25, 01:14 AM
RE: Manufacture “performance” standards? - by mickey thumbs - 15th-Aug-25, 02:44 AM
RE: Manufacture “performance” standards? - by Kevan - 15th-Aug-25, 07:20 AM
RE: Manufacture “performance” standards? - by Gpa113 - 15th-Aug-25, 07:51 AM
RE: Manufacture “performance” standards? - by Kevan - 15th-Aug-25, 08:25 AM
RE: Manufacture “performance” standards? - by Kevan - 15th-Aug-25, 08:26 AM
RE: Manufacture “performance” standards? - by CMOTD - 15th-Aug-25, 10:30 AM
RE: Manufacture “performance” standards? - by mickey thumbs - 15th-Aug-25, 12:12 PM
TN327 - by TN327 - 15th-Aug-25, 12:46 PM
RE: Manufacture “performance” standards? - by KensRedZed - 15th-Aug-25, 01:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)