Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Aurora Models?
#1

Hello, 

I picked up some diecast at a flea market and these 2 cars were mixed in.  I believe that they are both Aurora cars but identifying the models eludes me.  I think the Tourquise car is a Aurora TJet '63 Ford Falcon but I cannot find any intat color scheme.  The other car is perhaps a corvette?  I've attached a few photos to see if anyone can help me.  

Thank you in advance for your assistance.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
[+] 2 members Like TonyC's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Aurora Models? - by TonyC - 29th-Jul-25, 03:03 AM
RE: Aurora Models? - by KensRedZed - 29th-Jul-25, 04:27 AM
RE: Aurora Models? - by TonyC - 29th-Jul-25, 10:24 AM
RE: Aurora Models? - by KensRedZed - 29th-Jul-25, 10:57 AM
RE: Aurora Models? - by TonyC - 29th-Jul-25, 02:19 PM
Mazda - by Mazda - 29th-Jul-25, 05:51 PM
RE: Aurora Models? - by Mazda - 29th-Jul-25, 06:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: