10th-Jul-25, 10:02 PM
Anthony.
Super nice car! Meant for a proper adult, and mature racer.
I was watching TV back in the early 90's, and a commercial came on that made me jump up and say "I want THAT!" I think it was appealing to the 17-year old in me. Nothing serious about the choice. It was all fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9YsmLJH5aQ
I made a slight upgrade to an SS a few years later. I still have it.
I guess I'm still a kid.
Super nice car! Meant for a proper adult, and mature racer.
I was watching TV back in the early 90's, and a commercial came on that made me jump up and say "I want THAT!" I think it was appealing to the 17-year old in me. Nothing serious about the choice. It was all fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9YsmLJH5aQ
I made a slight upgrade to an SS a few years later. I still have it.
I guess I'm still a kid.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)