Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WANTED - Upper bit of Scalextric C8321 Pit Building
#3

Hello Philip, thank you for your message.
As mentioned, I ended up using perspex and grey plasticard to make up the bits that I wanted.

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch,  Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
WANTED - Upper bit of Scalextric C8321 Pit Building - by Scuderia_Turini - 17th-Jul-19, 10:53 PM
RE: WANTED - Upper bit of Scalextric C8321 Pit Building - by Philo - 18th-Oct-19, 01:59 PM
RE: WANTED - Upper bit of Scalextric C8321 Pit Building - by Scuderia_Turini - 18th-Oct-19, 05:10 PM
RE: WANTED - Upper bit of Scalextric C8321 Pit Building - by Philo - 21st-Oct-19, 07:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
17th-May-25, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Johno29
11th-Aug-24, 09:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)