Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1/25 '69 Corvair
#1

I bought a Corvair kit years before I was into slot cars. I built it up as an unpainted static model. It sat on a shelf collecting dust.

   

Then I figured out how to paint.

   

I made a scratch built chassis, and installed the body.

   

The "Red Rocket" will race tomorrow. I will also pick up a new driver for this car at the same time.

Thank you very kindy for looking.
Ken

   
   
   
   
   
[+] 6 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
1/25 '69 Corvair - by KensRedZed - 28th-Jun-25, 01:15 AM
RE: 1/25 '69 Corvair - by ARUP - 28th-Jun-25, 01:53 AM
RE: 1/25 '69 Corvair - by Kevan - 28th-Jun-25, 11:15 AM
RE: 1/25 '69 Corvair - by Journey Man - 28th-Jun-25, 12:49 PM
RE: 1/25 '69 Corvair - by Journey Man - 28th-Jun-25, 01:02 PM
RE: 1/25 '69 Corvair - by KensRedZed - 28th-Jun-25, 08:03 PM
RE: 1/25 '69 Corvair - by Kevan - 30th-Jun-25, 11:16 PM
RE: 1/25 '69 Corvair - by KensRedZed - 30th-Jun-25, 11:58 PM
RE: 1/25 '69 Corvair - by Kevan - 1st-Jul-25, 06:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
20th-Oct-20, 03:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)