27th-Jun-25, 11:26 AM
Thanks to everyone for taking part (especially the organisers for letting us be hosts) and somehow not passing out on a very hot day!
Lessons learned for us too, but hopefully you'll agree that we got it all there in the end.
Couldn't believe I got a medal myself, as I'm always there to take part and enjoy myself rather than getting too competitive. That might change now...
Maybe best turned out entrant should have been "Dave", especially when he told Martin Dixson off for sneezing too loud – definitely worth a medal for that!!!
Really looking forward to Worthing.
Marc
Lessons learned for us too, but hopefully you'll agree that we got it all there in the end.
Couldn't believe I got a medal myself, as I'm always there to take part and enjoy myself rather than getting too competitive. That might change now...
Maybe best turned out entrant should have been "Dave", especially when he told Martin Dixson off for sneezing too loud – definitely worth a medal for that!!!
Really looking forward to Worthing.
Marc

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)