9th-Jun-25, 04:42 PM
Funny you mention that Tony, I just been running the Corvette with Urethane tyres against a Revoslot Kadett with the rubber tyres as a potential entry for the Targa Florio Road Race. And it’s not far of the pace of the Revoslot, if I change back to rubber tyres I will probably be very close
One thing I am not familiar with is the exact model of the MR Slotcar Corvette, i am fairly sure the Le Mans car was a 1959 Covette but technically is it a C1 Corvette, the Ninco version looks like a different model or perhaps different model year ?
One thing I am not familiar with is the exact model of the MR Slotcar Corvette, i am fairly sure the Le Mans car was a 1959 Covette but technically is it a C1 Corvette, the Ninco version looks like a different model or perhaps different model year ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)