9th-Jun-25, 08:11 AM
OK. My last post on this subject.
This is a public forum. I may start a thread but I don't own it. I put it out there for discussion and, possibly, enjoyment, acknowledging that many of us like different things.
I certainly not going to apologise for expressing my views. Not allowing for that is for kids and the easily offended. Nowhere have I criticised you Ken, merely the product which, as I have repeated several times looks very good indeed apart from just one thing.
Your paint job is excellent by the way.
This is a public forum. I may start a thread but I don't own it. I put it out there for discussion and, possibly, enjoyment, acknowledging that many of us like different things.
I certainly not going to apologise for expressing my views. Not allowing for that is for kids and the easily offended. Nowhere have I criticised you Ken, merely the product which, as I have repeated several times looks very good indeed apart from just one thing.
Your paint job is excellent by the way.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)