9th-Jun-25, 12:49 AM
Please tell me in what way I have been in any way rude. A forum is a place of discussion and here for people to give their views. Having a different opinion and expressing it is in no way being rude. Kevan told me, in no uncertain terms that my view about the revs of motors was, basically, stupid. If that was misunderstanding or him just being Kevan, who knows but he felt free to express his view - fair enough and I replied in kind.
Are you telling me that I'm not allowed to have a negative view of something? All I have ever done is say that I couldn't live with the inaccuracy. I, me, myself. Why the great protection about a particular brand? My reaction to Kevan was as a result of him telling me I wasn't allowed to let the slightest harmless piece of thread drift creep in. I think that, in general, the Corvette is a good looking car, but it isn't accurate and that is what I strive for when I make models so feel I'm quite free to express that opinion. If others disagree, no problem. Enjoy your cars the way they are.
If people want to critique any of my cars, please feel free. I do it for fun and if it satisfies me that's enough for me. If others disagree, that is their prerogative and i have no objection to a post on my threads expressing it. I certainly wouldn't chuck any toys out of the pram.
Are you telling me that I'm not allowed to have a negative view of something? All I have ever done is say that I couldn't live with the inaccuracy. I, me, myself. Why the great protection about a particular brand? My reaction to Kevan was as a result of him telling me I wasn't allowed to let the slightest harmless piece of thread drift creep in. I think that, in general, the Corvette is a good looking car, but it isn't accurate and that is what I strive for when I make models so feel I'm quite free to express that opinion. If others disagree, no problem. Enjoy your cars the way they are.
If people want to critique any of my cars, please feel free. I do it for fun and if it satisfies me that's enough for me. If others disagree, that is their prerogative and i have no objection to a post on my threads expressing it. I certainly wouldn't chuck any toys out of the pram.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)