Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette
#38

(8th-Jun-25, 01:29 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote:  This is in no way connected with any previous comment I might have made about The Corvette and other Mr Slotcar products.

I find it astonishing that something produced by a small manufacturer would be compared only to something by Ninco. I would expect it to absolutely destroy it. I've tried Ninco motors and they are.....not the fastest shall we say.

The only modern motors I have really enjoyed using have been NSR's between 38,000 and 50,000 RPM. They go very well indeed in a brass chassis. If this is just the usual case that I know nothing about modern RTRs and my expectations are based on the performance of older, classic motors, I don't know but I find them somewhat anaemic.

I do think that most look lovely though. My wife gave me a BRM Alfa (24th of course) and it is astonishing pretty but I have to say, the performance is way down from my expectations, I have great trouble getting it sideways Sun. Yes, yes, I know that's not the quickest way and I am quite capable of driving fast thanks but I prefer more performance than I need to use rather than something underpowered or only just quick enough. I like real cars like that too. Shame I'm now such an old git that I drive an Audi but I've been lucky enough to have owned a fair selection of Alfas over the years so I can live on memories there as well as with slot cars.

I think I have unintentionally  mislead you, I should have said that the Ninco is actually just the body, it has a 3d printed chassis with the same slimline Predator motor. I just refer to as my Ninco because it’s based on the body.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 15th-May-25, 10:55 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Brumos RSR - 15th-May-25, 01:34 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 15th-May-25, 05:24 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Brumos RSR - 15th-May-25, 07:43 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 17th-May-25, 05:03 AM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 17th-May-25, 06:10 AM
RE: Brumos RSR - by KensRedZed - 1st-Jun-25, 09:31 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by BAracer - 17th-May-25, 06:25 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 17th-May-25, 07:21 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 17th-May-25, 09:42 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 17th-May-25, 01:58 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 17th-May-25, 06:28 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Brumos RSR - 1st-Jun-25, 09:49 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 3rd-Jun-25, 05:49 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 1st-Jun-25, 11:06 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 3rd-Jun-25, 07:05 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 4th-Jun-25, 09:40 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 4th-Jun-25, 11:39 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by GT40Racer - 5th-Jun-25, 10:46 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 5th-Jun-25, 11:39 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 5th-Jun-25, 11:56 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 6th-Jun-25, 01:38 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 6th-Jun-25, 07:50 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 6th-Jun-25, 10:32 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 6th-Jun-25, 11:10 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Qman - 6th-Jun-25, 11:51 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 7th-Jun-25, 12:06 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 7th-Jun-25, 02:32 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Qman - 7th-Jun-25, 03:51 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 7th-Jun-25, 04:22 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 7th-Jun-25, 04:59 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 8th-Jun-25, 10:59 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 8th-Jun-25, 12:25 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 8th-Jun-25, 12:45 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 8th-Jun-25, 12:41 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-Jun-25, 01:29 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 8th-Jun-25, 01:47 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by ARUP - 8th-Jun-25, 01:36 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 8th-Jun-25, 05:11 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-Jun-25, 05:18 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 8th-Jun-25, 05:33 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-Jun-25, 05:44 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 8th-Jun-25, 11:52 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 8th-Jun-25, 06:12 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 8th-Jun-25, 07:53 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-Jun-25, 12:49 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Henk - 9th-Jun-25, 06:43 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 9th-Jun-25, 07:18 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 9th-Jun-25, 06:51 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 9th-Jun-25, 07:04 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 9th-Jun-25, 07:58 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-Jun-25, 08:11 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 9th-Jun-25, 09:42 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Brumos RSR - 9th-Jun-25, 03:48 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 9th-Jun-25, 04:42 PM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 9th-Jun-25, 05:09 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by GT40Racer - 9th-Jun-25, 10:29 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 9th-Jun-25, 05:24 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 9th-Jun-25, 05:52 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 9th-Jun-25, 06:30 PM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 9th-Jun-25, 07:44 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 10th-Jun-25, 12:45 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 10th-Jun-25, 07:41 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 10th-Jun-25, 04:20 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 10th-Jun-25, 06:14 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 13th-Jun-25, 03:52 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 13th-Jun-25, 06:52 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by chrisguyw - 13th-Jun-25, 06:52 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by GT40Racer - 13th-Jun-25, 09:02 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Qman - 13th-Jun-25, 12:37 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 13th-Jun-25, 04:53 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Henk - 13th-Jun-25, 05:55 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by KensRedZed - 13th-Jun-25, 09:32 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Henk - 14th-Jun-25, 11:29 AM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 13th-Jun-25, 11:14 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by GT40Racer - 13th-Jun-25, 11:34 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 13th-Jun-25, 11:42 PM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 14th-Jun-25, 04:39 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 14th-Jun-25, 05:27 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Graham - 26th-Jun-25, 01:24 PM
RE: Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette - by Kevan - 26th-Jun-25, 02:26 PM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 27th-Jun-25, 01:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
20th-Aug-24, 09:50 AM
Last Post by lerex
17th-Oct-23, 05:49 AM
Last Post by fotodoug2
28th-Nov-21, 05:44 AM
Last Post by fotodoug
30th-Apr-19, 05:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)