8th-Jun-25, 10:59 AM
MR Slotcar Corvette day 2
As Bernie says, the car seems to tip up at the front a little, but I found on mine that the guide blade was about 2mm below the chassis. So I have taken at least 1.0mm off the guide holder, and now it is just about even and looks much better to me. I also found that the rear axle / gearing tends to be a little loose which affects the amount of track you can put on the wheels and the car rattled about abit. So I put 3mm brass spacers between the wheels and the bushes to stabilise the amount of movement. Also did much the same with the front wheels.
As I don’t know much about the standard MR Motor, today I changed it for a Predator Slimline, without a great deal of effort I have managed to get a significant improvement in the running of the car compared to my Ninco version ( with the same motor)
As Bernie says, the car seems to tip up at the front a little, but I found on mine that the guide blade was about 2mm below the chassis. So I have taken at least 1.0mm off the guide holder, and now it is just about even and looks much better to me. I also found that the rear axle / gearing tends to be a little loose which affects the amount of track you can put on the wheels and the car rattled about abit. So I put 3mm brass spacers between the wheels and the bushes to stabilise the amount of movement. Also did much the same with the front wheels.
As I don’t know much about the standard MR Motor, today I changed it for a Predator Slimline, without a great deal of effort I have managed to get a significant improvement in the running of the car compared to my Ninco version ( with the same motor)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)