7th-Jun-25, 03:51 PM
Mine has also arrived, first impressions were how narrow the track was in comparison to the body and how high the body sat over the wheels, so....... (getting ready for the criticism) I've widened the track to fit the body and..... trimmed a mill or so off the body mounting posts to get a 'racier' look.
Track time will have to wait until Thursday so I have time to true/glue the tyres, and I agree, those body mounting screws do look as if they'll disappear as soon as it does a few laps.
But in general I'd say "Bravo Ernie, you've done a good job"
Track time will have to wait until Thursday so I have time to true/glue the tyres, and I agree, those body mounting screws do look as if they'll disappear as soon as it does a few laps.
But in general I'd say "Bravo Ernie, you've done a good job"
Bernie, racing since 1969

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)