7th-Jun-25, 12:06 PM
It's here
And I am very pleased, I was a little concerned it be a whooper, but actually not at all.
Compared to my Ninco version the body is 1mm wider and the rear tyre track is about the same.
It is of longer wheelbase than the Ninco.
Things I don't like
The wheels look too small and look out of place, actually smaller diameter than my Ninco Corvette.
The guide is a 8mm deep blade which will probably just be OK for my Carrera track but will be no good for Scalectric Sport track. In my opinion should have been a 7mm blade as standard or perhaps like Revoslot give both in the box ?
Now to get it out on my track.....
And I am very pleased, I was a little concerned it be a whooper, but actually not at all.
Compared to my Ninco version the body is 1mm wider and the rear tyre track is about the same.
It is of longer wheelbase than the Ninco.
Things I don't like
The wheels look too small and look out of place, actually smaller diameter than my Ninco Corvette.
The guide is a 8mm deep blade which will probably just be OK for my Carrera track but will be no good for Scalectric Sport track. In my opinion should have been a 7mm blade as standard or perhaps like Revoslot give both in the box ?
Now to get it out on my track.....

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)