Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Digital HO
#4

Lane change track is the hard part. I have tried to design 4 and 6 lane cross overs and thought that ply would be the easiest track base with routed slots for the power strips and guide slots, but I would have to splice some standard Tomy AFX track to the ends to make it easy to add to standard track. I have also considered 15 inch radius banking using a similar system, so that I could have 6 lane banking!

Good luck with your digital cars, it sounds interesting!

Best wishes Chris
[+] 1 member Likes Chris AFX's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Digital HO - by matencio - 14th-May-25, 07:49 PM
RE: Digital HO - by Kevan - 14th-May-25, 07:54 PM
RE: Digital HO - by Kevan - 14th-May-25, 08:00 PM
RE: Digital HO - by Chris AFX - 22nd-May-25, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)