14th-Oct-19, 05:42 PM
My weekend purchase - not a new car, but one with some interesting history... as a back-up camera car for a series of Red Bull Racing / Carrera videos (SlotRacer online thread here). It clearly wasn't used much, but has a few scratches on the roof where the camera was attached. The roof should polish up nicely, but I think I'm going to leave it as it is.
I've always liked the car - another Carrera Austrian-themed racer. The AT Racing Ferrari 458 raced in the 2015 European Le Mans Series, picking up the LM GTE class win at Imola and fifth in the LM GTE championship. The Belorussian father and son duo of Alexander Talkanitsa Jr and Snr were backed up by Alessandro Pier Guidi, who would soon become a factory Ferrari GT driver.
Oh, and I paid £14.50 for it - plus the shoe leather from picking it up from across town.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)