16th-May-25, 10:49 AM
A local collector recently died leaving plastic kits and diecast collectibles.
Items are sold off to raise money for the local railway club.
I was offered some kits at £10 each so bought these.
Ebay price for these would be much more but it's good that proceeds are going to a good cause.
We only race 1/32 at the club but some of us fancy turning 1/24th scale kits like this into a Slot car.
...I'm not sure the Merc would get round our Rally stages though :o)
Items are sold off to raise money for the local railway club.
I was offered some kits at £10 each so bought these.
Ebay price for these would be much more but it's good that proceeds are going to a good cause.
We only race 1/32 at the club but some of us fancy turning 1/24th scale kits like this into a Slot car.
...I'm not sure the Merc would get round our Rally stages though :o)
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)