14th-May-25, 09:27 AM
And finally ... the last thing in the Kart!
Mint, boxed and still with the factory seals unbroken. Well, it was. Not any more.
A 'reasonable' price but with a deal to be had, a great price.
I've been watching a used one on eBay and it's already getting close to what I paid for this, then there's the P&P to be added and the risk of damage in the post, so I barely hesitated. (A Kart in the hand's worth two on the Bay - and I might not have won the auction anyway.)
Mint, boxed and still with the factory seals unbroken. Well, it was. Not any more.
A 'reasonable' price but with a deal to be had, a great price.
I've been watching a used one on eBay and it's already getting close to what I paid for this, then there's the P&P to be added and the risk of damage in the post, so I barely hesitated. (A Kart in the hand's worth two on the Bay - and I might not have won the auction anyway.)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)