Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

life-like chevy
#7

Thinking back now. This Jag created quite the buzz with one fellow. He said it was the stupidest build I ever made because the driver can't see above the dash.

I took one extra pic just for him. I said "If I can see his eyes from the front of the car. He can also see me". I can see the driver's sun glasses.

The passenger will likely lose an eye when another car kicks up a rock. The glue bomb came without a windshield.

   
Quote


Messages In This Thread
life-like chevy - by OXO cube - 26th-Apr-25, 10:07 AM
RE: life-like chevy - by Graham - 26th-Apr-25, 10:30 AM
RE: life-like chevy - by Kevan - 26th-Apr-25, 11:17 AM
RE: life-like chevy - by OXO cube - 26th-Apr-25, 12:38 PM
RE: life-like chevy - by KensRedZed - 26th-Apr-25, 12:01 PM
RE: life-like chevy - by Kevan - 26th-Apr-25, 12:04 PM
RE: life-like chevy - by KensRedZed - 26th-Apr-25, 12:14 PM
RE: life-like chevy - by KensRedZed - 26th-Apr-25, 12:25 PM
RE: life-like chevy - by KensRedZed - 26th-Apr-25, 01:06 PM
RE: life-like chevy - by Kevan - 26th-Apr-25, 01:09 PM
RE: life-like chevy - by OXO cube - 26th-Apr-25, 01:24 PM
RE: life-like chevy - by KensRedZed - 26th-Apr-25, 11:36 PM
RE: life-like chevy - by OXO cube - 27th-Apr-25, 08:29 AM
RE: life-like chevy - by ARUP - 26th-Apr-25, 03:36 PM
RE: life-like chevy - by Kevan - 27th-Apr-25, 05:15 PM
RE: life-like chevy - by KensRedZed - 9th-May-25, 11:07 PM
RE: life-like chevy - by OXO cube - 10th-May-25, 11:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)