9th-Mar-25, 11:15 PM
(9th-Mar-25, 08:07 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote:(9th-Mar-25, 06:43 PM)KensRedZed Wrote: I don't mind losing races.
Warm regards,
Ken
WHAT!
I've never heard the like. What are we here for for heavens sake. Don't give me that namby pamby "but I'm only here for the social aspect" "it's the taking part that's important" What a load of boot makers.....it's winning that matters, nothing else. I've even been known to hang the tail out on corners.....on purpose no less.
Shocked I am.
Hi Gordon,
You being shocked is nothing but funny to me. I take no offence.
Please check the posts and race results for the T32 club. You'll be shocked to find out that we are friends first. Racing is simply a part of that friendship.
I'm a member of one of the best clubs in the world as far as I'm concerned!
Friends first. Everything else after that. I hope you get to experience that at least once in your life. It's way more fun than just winning.
Warm regards,
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)