Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fly Lola T70
#5

This, I believe, was my second effort of modifying an 'off shelf' car to try and get to run better. I agree with your sentiment about having a certain minimum as a driver. Yessir! There are a few liveries available. I have another 'Bon Grip', a green 'Piper' and a couple others in my 'stash'. Here are some pictures showing the LED lights and new wheels. The bright front lights hide the damage the nose end has endured! The other fellas 'fear' this car, now!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
[+] 4 members Like ARUP's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Fly Lola T70 - by ARUP - 2nd-Mar-25, 02:56 AM
RE: Fly Lola T70 - by ARUP - 2nd-Mar-25, 03:17 AM
RE: Fly Lola T70 - by Kevan - 2nd-Mar-25, 01:19 PM
RE: Fly Lola T70 - by chappyman66 - 2nd-Mar-25, 07:47 PM
RE: Fly Lola T70 - by ARUP - 3rd-Mar-25, 12:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by fotodoug
1st-May-19, 07:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)