9th-Oct-19, 09:08 AM
I really enjoyed the DTM action over the weekend. Part of my interest was adapting the qualifying and race formats for future digital simulations... and I do like how important qualifying is to the weekend and to the championship - the top 3 in each session scoring points.
Race One on Saturday was more or less in the dry...
And Race Two on Sunday very much in the wet...
And here’s how the Super GT folks saw it...
I shall be following DTM again next year and am mighty tempted to make the trip to Brands Hatch in August.
Race One on Saturday was more or less in the dry...
And Race Two on Sunday very much in the wet...
And here’s how the Super GT folks saw it...
I shall be following DTM again next year and am mighty tempted to make the trip to Brands Hatch in August.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)