Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hudson Hornet
#1

This is a ‘printed’ body shell from Slot Car Corner in the States. It was advertised as a resin body so it was a bit of a surprise to see it as a printed shell as I’m not partial to the effort to smooth the surface of these. Oh well… The graphics were sourced online from ‘Slot Car Fever’. I chose this scheme as I live in Kentucky! Decals need to be placed on the rear quarter windows. It needs a little better cockpit treatment and driver. The CB Design ‘steelies’ wheels need red paint. The LED head and tail lights will get installed along with a Slottechnik chip. It will be finished very soon!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
[+] 9 members Like ARUP's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hudson Hornet - by ARUP - 30th-Jan-25, 05:33 PM
RE: Hudson Hornet - by Kevan - 30th-Jan-25, 11:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Graham
11th-May-22, 07:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)