Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1965 Alfa Romeo Sprint Speciale
#3

Unfortunately, I have no internet at home nor a computer. I have to do this via phone or I-pad. I’m endeavoring to sort this orientation thing out so please bear with me. Computer stuff is abhorrent to me even though it is pretty much part of daily living. C’est la vie!
[+] 1 member Likes ARUP's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
1965 Alfa Romeo Sprint Speciale - by ARUP - 27th-Jan-25, 10:40 PM
RE: 1965 Alfa Romeo Sprint Speciale - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Jan-25, 01:05 PM
RE: 1965 Alfa Romeo Sprint Speciale - by ARUP - 28th-Jan-25, 05:48 PM
RE: 1965 Alfa Romeo Sprint Speciale - by KensRedZed - 28th-Jan-25, 06:21 PM
gus3049@icloud.com - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Jan-25, 07:05 PM
RE: 1965 Alfa Romeo Sprint Speciale - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Jan-25, 07:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
26th-Jul-23, 10:30 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
28th-Oct-20, 11:00 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
20th-Oct-20, 03:04 PM
Last Post by JasonB
29th-Apr-19, 04:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)