Now that you mention, I seem to remember reading somewhere that it was possible to adjust breack strength in the firmware, but as I was (and still am) happy with the results given by PCLC, I never explored that feature.
But even if my first thought was not play with it, this may actually be an intersting path if it can fix the flickering at the rear lights. now that this is said, it still would be easier to adjust these settings while racing on the PC than to have to open the car and reflash the fimware with new adjustments.
I'll probably give it a try
But even if my first thought was not play with it, this may actually be an intersting path if it can fix the flickering at the rear lights. now that this is said, it still would be easier to adjust these settings while racing on the PC than to have to open the car and reflash the fimware with new adjustments.
I'll probably give it a try

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)