Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1955 Nardi Bisiluro
#6

Thanks for responses! I was able to successfully add photos to two previous threads. Since exceeding data allotment my phone has dropped to a low upload speed (~276 kbps) which may be the reason the phone won't post pictures. I'll try again the first of the month when the data cache is renewed. I don't have any idea why it didn't work on my office computer where I have an ISP so will try again, Monday. If it doesn't work I'll let y'all know so that this thread can be removed if desired. I don't want to use up your bandwidth needlessly.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by ARUP - 17th-Jan-25, 10:48 PM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by KensRedZed - 18th-Jan-25, 12:30 AM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by ARUP - 18th-Jan-25, 01:14 AM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by Kevan - 18th-Jan-25, 11:20 AM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by CMOTD - 18th-Jan-25, 12:11 PM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by ARUP - 18th-Jan-25, 02:38 PM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by ARUP - 20th-Jan-25, 05:51 PM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by KensRedZed - 20th-Jan-25, 05:56 PM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by ARUP - 20th-Jan-25, 05:57 PM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by KensRedZed - 20th-Jan-25, 06:05 PM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by Kevan - 20th-Jan-25, 06:23 PM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by ARUP - 20th-Jan-25, 06:41 PM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by Gordon Steadman - 20th-Jan-25, 08:06 PM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by Makem - 20th-Jan-25, 09:31 PM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by ARUP - 21st-Jan-25, 01:53 AM
RE: 1955 Nardi Bisiluro - by chappyman66 - 25th-Jan-25, 04:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)