Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator
#10

Yes, I did earlier and everything looked fine.

I(ve been comapring the manual of H & F focusing on the jumpers, and I first noticed that jumpers was described in very different ways, and finally understood that I wasn't supposed to use any jumper for RS485 / short distance. So I removed the jumper... and it worked immediately.

If somebody can double check the manual, I would feel better.

If this shows to be stable and safe other time, we then have 2 flavors of the opto solution, but have to be careful about the setup.

I should have been more vigilant from the start, and not trust amazon search engine with only copy / paste "DSD TECH SH-U11F", because you clearly gave the correct designation.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 11th-Mar-24, 05:56 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 11th-Mar-24, 06:27 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 11th-Mar-24, 06:38 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 11th-Mar-24, 06:41 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by flat4 - 14th-Jan-25, 10:16 AM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 14th-Jan-25, 03:43 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 14th-Jan-25, 04:12 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by flat4 - 14th-Jan-25, 04:36 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 14th-Jan-25, 04:50 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by flat4 - 14th-Jan-25, 05:03 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 14th-Jan-25, 06:09 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by flat4 - 19th-Jan-25, 08:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Br00k1e
19th-Jan-26, 12:05 AM
Last Post by Dr_C2
15th-Mar-25, 06:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)