Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator
#8

Hi C.

So first things first, I've tried to update the firmware as it actually seemed to be a pretty reasonable path, but it happened that the latest fw has been already installed by win 11.

I happen to have a spare C7042 available brand new, only with fw upgraded, and I got the very same result.

lights behaving:

I do have a solid red, and when I start PCLC, I can see a blinking red.

I also noticed that if I am patient enough, there is very quick green led flashing, and then PCLC says its connected (with an error), but the reality is that debug shows absolutely non communication either way.


   

I see 2 options from there:
- investigate the jumper position which might be required differently from one variant to another
- try to get the SH-11F flavor

any other idea?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 11th-Mar-24, 05:56 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 11th-Mar-24, 06:27 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 11th-Mar-24, 06:38 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 11th-Mar-24, 06:41 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by flat4 - 14th-Jan-25, 10:16 AM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 14th-Jan-25, 03:43 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 14th-Jan-25, 04:12 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by flat4 - 14th-Jan-25, 04:36 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 14th-Jan-25, 04:50 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by flat4 - 14th-Jan-25, 05:03 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by Dr_C - 14th-Jan-25, 06:09 PM
RE: APB C7042 to PC via an opto-isolator - by flat4 - 19th-Jan-25, 08:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Br00k1e
19th-Jan-26, 12:05 AM
Last Post by Dr_C2
15th-Mar-25, 06:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)