14th-Jan-25, 03:43 PM
Hi Flat4,
Interesting problem.
1/ First, from visual inspection the wiring looks correct.
2/ When connected to the PC, what lights do you see on the opto block? Should show solid red for power plus blinking red/green for data comms. I am guessing you are seeing at least the solid red?
3/ my version of the opto block uses the FTDI chipset and when I look in the windows ‘device manager’ I see the USB port has an FTDI driver installed.
4/ Photos below show my PCLC options/setup screen.
Possibly you have the wrong driver pre-installed?
c
Interesting problem.
1/ First, from visual inspection the wiring looks correct.
2/ When connected to the PC, what lights do you see on the opto block? Should show solid red for power plus blinking red/green for data comms. I am guessing you are seeing at least the solid red?
3/ my version of the opto block uses the FTDI chipset and when I look in the windows ‘device manager’ I see the USB port has an FTDI driver installed.
4/ Photos below show my PCLC options/setup screen.
Possibly you have the wrong driver pre-installed?
c

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)