Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

InCarPro (ICP) is it still relevant?
#4

Wavegreen C!

Even if something new, with new features, is hyping me, I have to say that I'd also love to see some updates to ICP, especially if it can help some folks like me.

I am actually really surprised to discover that ICP wouldn't be recomended for cars used on braided slot tracks.... as this is my situation, and as beside the huge improvement in terms of performance / tour, it fixed some problems, such like random ID change on cars which was very frequent (I would say easily 2 to 3 per hour for 4 cars running together).

I feel like I don't experiment car runaways, but maybe I misuderstand the term, may someone clarify me?

Anyway, ICP has been a game changer for me and some people I know but are nor forum friendly, and thank you very much what you've done to it
[+] 3 members Like flat4's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
InCarPro (ICP) is it still relevant? - by Dr_C - 17th-Nov-23, 11:52 AM
RE: InCarPro (ICP) is it still relevant? - by Drifter2 - 18th-Nov-23, 12:27 AM
RE: InCarPro (ICP) is it still relevant? - by Dr_C - 18th-Nov-23, 10:19 AM
RE: InCarPro (ICP) is it still relevant? - by flat4 - 10th-Jan-25, 01:11 PM
RE: InCarPro (ICP) is it still relevant? - by Dr_C - 10th-Jan-25, 03:09 PM
RE: InCarPro (ICP) is it still relevant? - by Dr_C - 19th-Jan-25, 07:37 PM
RE: InCarPro (ICP) is it still relevant? - by flat4 - 19th-Jan-25, 09:34 PM
RE: InCarPro (ICP) is it still relevant? - by Dr_C - 20th-Jan-25, 01:07 PM
RE: InCarPro (ICP) is it still relevant? - by MrFlippant - 20th-Jan-25, 05:58 PM
RE: InCarPro (ICP) is it still relevant? - by Dr_C - 20th-Jan-25, 06:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)