3rd-Jan-25, 12:15 PM
I know I am easily pleased and should probably get out more but:-
I was looking for something in my computer settings recently and came across some additional controls for the mouse pointer, specifically the colour thereof. Now I have always thought that you could only have a black one or a white one which means that various background colours on the screen make the pointer virtually invisible.
Step forward 'inverted colour scheme'. Now the pointer turns black on a white background, white on a black one, red on a blue one and so on. No more lost pointers.
Apologies if I am teaching my Grandmother to suck eggs here but I have been using computers for over 30 years and never knew you could do this till last week.
I was looking for something in my computer settings recently and came across some additional controls for the mouse pointer, specifically the colour thereof. Now I have always thought that you could only have a black one or a white one which means that various background colours on the screen make the pointer virtually invisible.
Step forward 'inverted colour scheme'. Now the pointer turns black on a white background, white on a black one, red on a blue one and so on. No more lost pointers.
Apologies if I am teaching my Grandmother to suck eggs here but I have been using computers for over 30 years and never knew you could do this till last week.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)