27th-Dec-24, 08:07 PM
Evening gents.
Rather than start a new forum, I've actually moved this over to what is essentially a general slot related chat forum already, which covers a fairly wide range of topics which might not fit neatly into any of our other categories. Those topics include What’s on your Christmas list to get from Santa?, Value of routed track ?, Bread bin car carrier, and Dalek joke...
It used to be called the 'Weekly Topic', but the range of subjects covered made me think that we already had a general interest forum, although the weekly element in the title was possibly a little confusing. So, I've renamed it 'General Interest'.
Hope that's okay.
Rather than start a new forum, I've actually moved this over to what is essentially a general slot related chat forum already, which covers a fairly wide range of topics which might not fit neatly into any of our other categories. Those topics include What’s on your Christmas list to get from Santa?, Value of routed track ?, Bread bin car carrier, and Dalek joke...
It used to be called the 'Weekly Topic', but the range of subjects covered made me think that we already had a general interest forum, although the weekly element in the title was possibly a little confusing. So, I've renamed it 'General Interest'.
Hope that's okay.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)