23rd-Dec-24, 12:19 PM
Doug is a great teacher too.
I didn't have a washer and dryer nearby. So I used the next best appliance. The basement stove.
The glass base was given to me by Doug. Thank you again, Doug! It has a 1"-inch hole for the guide. Doug's glass is painted black underneath. Mine is painted white. It gives more of a softer silhouette reflection instead of a mirror reflection.
A camera stand, and photo delay are your best friends. The background is a sheet of white foam from the dollar store.
I didn't have a washer and dryer nearby. So I used the next best appliance. The basement stove.
The glass base was given to me by Doug. Thank you again, Doug! It has a 1"-inch hole for the guide. Doug's glass is painted black underneath. Mine is painted white. It gives more of a softer silhouette reflection instead of a mirror reflection.
A camera stand, and photo delay are your best friends. The background is a sheet of white foam from the dollar store.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)