Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Mansell Mondeo's
#1

I bought and have played with the right hand Mondeo since 2009.
I've just bought the left hand Mondeo, after a considerable period waiting for one to be reasonably priced, because it is different. (Just branded myself as a bit of a collector there.)
I can only find images of the left hand car with the associated Scalextric ref/catalogue number of C2170 and I would like to know (now branding myself as a spotter) what the number for the right-hand car is.
Can anyone help?

   
[+] 1 member Likes JaguarXJ220's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric Mansell Mondeo's - by JaguarXJ220 - 20th-Dec-24, 07:51 PM
RE: Scalextric Mansell Mondeo's - by StuBeeDoo - 21st-Dec-24, 11:48 AM
RE: Scalextric Mansell Mondeo's - by Kevan - 21st-Dec-24, 12:14 PM
RE: Scalextric Mansell Mondeo's - by StuBeeDoo - 21st-Dec-24, 01:13 PM
RE: Scalextric Mansell Mondeo's - by Scuderia_Turini - 22nd-Dec-24, 03:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)