Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vettel
#4

I don't follow F1 that closely these days and NASCAR is my motorsport of choice but, funnily enough, I do indeed follow Formula Ford which still provides some of the best racing on the planet some 50 years since its inception. On 2nd/3rd November I shall be paying my annual visit to Silverstone for the Walter Hayes Trophy meeting which is the world’s largest Formula Ford 1600 event. LINK I never miss it.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Vettel - by Savage GT - 2nd-Oct-19, 06:05 AM
RE: Vettel - by CMOTD - 2nd-Oct-19, 10:11 AM
RE: Vettel - by Scuderia_Turini - 2nd-Oct-19, 12:19 PM
RE: Vettel - by JasonB - 3rd-Oct-19, 12:02 AM
RE: Vettel - by CMOTD - 2nd-Oct-19, 02:28 PM
RE: Vettel - by Scuderia_Turini - 3rd-Oct-19, 09:33 AM
RE: Vettel - by CMOTD - 3rd-Oct-19, 10:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)